Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Bonnie is back...Yes, the rumor is true.

I just sent this blast:

I am getting back on my feet after a series of operations and hospitalizations.  I still have a number of eye surgeries to go, but they shouldn’t cause me to pause much.

The really good news is that I am getting back into the coaching/mentoring track and would like to invite all of you to my special Facebook group: I Want to Work From Home. You may have even already gotten a notice about it, if you are in my friend list.

This group is devoted to giving folks tools for running and monitizing a home business.  This is not a sales page for a particular opportunity or anything like that.  It is a support group for folks who either already run a home-based business or who would like to.

When you get to I Want to Work From Home, go to the events page where you will see a conference call I am setting up to talk about Home Business Essentials and what to expect in the group in the future.

I would love to have you join the group and share with us.  We just started this week and have 28 members to date.

What about Cookie Cutters?  I am still deciding what to do with the group.  I would love your input and feedback.  Email me at bonnie@thewebwoman.com with Cookie Feedback in the subject line.

Looking forward to reconnecting. 

Yak long and prosper,  Bonnie D – The Web Woman

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

The Cookie Cutter Group